Updates on proof of COVID-19 vaccination at the Club are as follows based on our revised COVID 19 Policy :
- Masks are mandatory in the club building- 12 years and over.
- Everyone (members and public) entering the club building must be fully vaccinated – 16 years and over.
- Proof of vaccination (or exemption) must be provided on request by club management- 16 years and over
- All patrolling members (including SRC) must submit proof of full vaccination or exemption to club administration for records via email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit updated records once third dose is received.
- Patrol Captains will request to sight vaccination certificates at the commencement of each patrol.
We thank all members who have submitted proof of vaccinations and for your cooperation as we continue to review state government directions.
Thanks, and stay safe,
Fremantle Surf Life Saving Club